Want greater visibility and searchability of your website? Well if you want a higher audience stumbling and attracting upon your website, you sure do and the only solution to that is to make SEO your best buddy!
Conquering upon SEO optimization is an inevitable step for every business, but doing so can sometimes be tricky, especially when you’re new to the town. But don’t you worry, we’ve got you all covered with an apt list of top tools suggested by top SEO experts along with some proven and effective SEO optimization tips.
From keyword research to site analysing, backlink research to content analysis, modification to third-party referencing, competitive research to email marketing, it’s impossible to not find an ideal one for your business’s purpose. Moreover, it’s advisable to seek help initially from an expert such as SEO virtual assistant who can instantly set the ground running for you.
With this tool don’t stress about your site speed falling behind in web search ranking! Enter a URL address and it will provide you with a report of loading time and identify opportunities to improve letting you create the perfect user experience for your audience.
- Desktop & mobile assessment
- Enable compressions
- Implementation of AMP
- Image optimization & text dimensions(font sizes)
- Improve server response time
- The recommendations for improvement can sometimes be technical for non-developers.
In a world where quality content is everything, their tools are just right to make sure your content is top-notch. With a plagiarism checker software that can be implemented into any website along with a variety of languages available and a widget that polices your content before posting, you’re all set.
- Wide variety of tools- plagiarism checker, reverse image search, paraphrasing tool, domain authority checker, word counter, backlink maker & many more
- 24/7 customer support
- No PDF downloads
Want a free tool to understand everything about your target audience and those visiting your website? Google Analytics tracks every bit of traffic along with analysis reports of real time users, audience, acquisition, behaviour and conversions. The perfect catch-all device to help you construct your marketing strategies accordingly. While it’s absolutely necessary to keep a religious check on your website’s analytics, let a well trained SEO virtual assistant do that for you and your marketing team so that you don’t miss out on any key insights.
- Several tools that will help improve the user-friendliness nature of the website like session & bounce rate
- Can connect Google Analytics to A/B test devices allowing you to find out which configuration works best on a page
- Can connect your Google Analytics account with your Google Ads account
- Allows you to create custom goals and report based on your needs
- The overall feel of the platform may be overwhelming. There are many dashboards, settings, user views and metrics.
- Real time data is absent, data can take upto 2-3 days to reflect
One of the most highly recommended tools by marketing experts when it comes to backlink analysis because of its massive index size(world’s biggest index of live backlinks - 16 trillion links). It has also recently involved into a complete marketing toolkit, offering numerous tools for keyword research, site audit and content analysis.
It’s also known for its site explorer that provides an in-depth report of organic search traffic and backlink profile, allowing you to analyse your competitors sites and keywords. It’s rank tracker also lets you monitor your clients search rankings over time, helps discover keyholes in your content, perceives how you stack up against your rivals, measures market value, and that's just the tip of the iceberg that gives you knowledge about how you might be able to improve your SEO crusade.
Well did you know that a well trained SEO virtual assistant can generate SERP reports every fortnight to track the movement of primary keywords for your website and plan your content strategy accordingly?
- Scheduled reports delivered straight to your inbox
- User-friendly interface
- It offers everything from CPC (cost-per-click) measurements, keyword difficulty, and area assessments to traffic valuation, natural traffic, and even keyword search volumes
- Can’t filter more than one keyword
- Not free of cost
- Crowded Dashboard can get confusing
Manual keyword research is not the most feasible when you have large competitors, but this tool by Neil Patel can help you find the credentials as well as the keywords of any URL! Simply type a keyword for your website and regardless of search patterns, search volume, CPC, probability of ranking, you'll get a huge amount of replacement keywords, and that's just a few of its features. This tool can also be used for finding the PPC for better Google Ads placement and this way, you get the chance of making the campaign successful as well as saving your investment.
- It uses location-based data which is very easy for SEO to search accordingly.
- It provides you fast results and simplified metrics.
- It has a word cloud to help you visualize your keywords. Visual learners must enjoy this view.
- No mobile application
- KW research is limited to 70 of the most popular countries
No annoying registrations or sign-ups, enter the main keyword and get a handful of long-tail keyword suggestions. Helps you employ Google suggest for keyword research and presents suggestions in an easy to understand interface.
- Can choose a specific Google domain out of 192 supported domains or 1 out of 83 languages
- It’s free version can generate up to 750+ keywords in seconds
- Features like keywords for content creation, SEO, pay-per-click advertising is only in the paid version- however that provides an average of 2 times more keywords than the free version.
- Some essential key metrics are missing and might produce inaccurate results
Similar to PageSpeedInsights, a great tool for measuring performance of your site with a wide range of testing tools to help audit sites through recommendations. It provides private cloud hosting solutions and a specific toolset specifically for performance.
- Numerous customization options(test server region, type of browser)
- Detailed views of the website performance with videos of the actual test
- Identifies issues but does not provide adequate suggestions
- Confusing interface
Want to analyse your website and perform site audits in seconds? This tool it is. Faster than most SEO tools, it alerts you of duplicated content, errors to fix, poor redirections and suggestions to improve link building. Their SEO Spider tool gained popularity amongst top SEO experts as “it revealed opportunities and actionable insights”.
- Allows you to prioritize tasks
- Can be integrated with Google Lighthouse, Search Console and Analytics
- All meta tag information including character counts
- Can lose data while exporting- especially graphs and images
- Limited features in the free version
9. Rank of Math
SEO plug-in for Wordpress that makes it easy to optimise content with build in suggestions. Allows you to control which pages are indexable and how you want your website to appear with structured data.
- Configures itself
- Integrated Google Schema Markup & Google Search Console
- Optimize Unlimited Keywords
- 404 Monitor to resolve errors
- Easy one-click imports
- You cannot revert to old SEO plugin
- SEO settings are sometimes complicated to understand
This tool is nothing short of a pioneer in the search engine optimization space. Covers everything from website rankings and page optimization to site and internet-wide crawling, link tracking, and analysis using its Open Site Explorer and Fres.
- It generates industry-standard metrics, offers handy suggestions on page optimization and has redesigned crawling.
- Structured campaign dashboards to track success over time
- User experience is not as intuitive as the competition.
- Depth and range of features might be overwhelming for some SMBs
- Pro version can get expensive
Enterprises, agencies, e-commerce or competitive research? Name it all because Semrush has got solutions covered for all. An ideal choice if you wish to get more traffic through organic search, also provides you with competitors traffic and strategies- more importantly their gaps which you can take advantage of.
- Project dashboards with precise site audits that reveal and explain every issue
- Offers a ton of automated reports that they'll send straight to your inbox and a report creation tool that you can use to make branded reports to send to your own clients
- Doesn’t come with inbuilt SERP analysis feature
JetOctopus is a paid cloud-based SAAS crawler and logs analyzer tool. It crawls and analyses your website to provide actionable insights on issues affecting organic visibility.
Integrated with Google Search Console (GSC), the crawler helps track and improve your website’s crucial SEO KPIs, such as page speed, conversions, CTR, and ROI. You can crawl up to 200 pages per second. This significantly reduces the time and manual effort spent in crawling large websites, especially the enterprise sites that have millions of pages.
- Compared to other premium crawlers, JetOctopus is highly cost-efficient. Their paid plan starts with only 20 € per month.
- Google Search Console (GSC) integration comes free-of-cost that makes it perfect for all websites - small and big.
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate, and problem-centric dashboard that offers detailed information at a centralized location.
- Offers in-depth reports on orphan pages, redirect errors, duplicate content, thin content, hidden errors, and much more.
- Provides limitless and accurate crawling and crawl comparison reports to track website progress.
- Their team offers excellent support to clients during the pre and post-implementation phase.
- Some features of JetOctopus are still in the beta phase.
- Although the interface is user-friendly, new users may not understand its functionality in one go.
If you want attraction on your site, you’ve got to get your hands around SEO optimization and these tools are just inch-perfect for that!
Want to incorporate SEO but are worried about baffling SEO terms? Let a trained virtual employee - a.k.a. your SEO virtual assistant take over and get you your desired sweeping results!
Subscribe to Wishup Blog | Remote Teams | Remote Employees
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox